Learning, Development & Quality Supervisor, Commercial Lines
The Learning, Development & Quality Supervisor is responsible for developing and executing the overall learning and quality agenda for VTC Insurance Group including the design, development and execution of role-based curriculum. The role-based curriculum will focus on building insurance knowledge, business acumen and sales skills that supports our ability to provide outstanding service to our customers and differentiate us from our competitors.
This role is also accountable for the development and execution of a VTC quality assurance program, working with managers to develop individual plans to address performance gaps.
Collaborate with leadership to identify and prioritize skill gaps and sustainable learning solutions for staff.
- Ensure ongoing understanding of internal business/department goals and dynamics.
- Understand and leverage previous approaches and expertise to ensure consistency and shared best practices.
Ensure consistent and timely development and implementation of audience-specific learning solutions that are concise, creative and effective at eliminating skill gaps.
- Design and develop training programs that assist in the improvement of individual and organizational performance.
- Design, develop and facilitate the execution of training to leverage carrier offerings. Inventory, assess and identify carrier courses that address skill gaps.
- Facilitate new hire on-boarding and training. Establish success criteria and key milestones to measure performance.
- Develop and execute a course maintenance process to ensure that curriculum is current and relevant.
Effectively direct and manage role-based curriculum projects and programs and keep all stakeholders engaged and informed.
Build and administer a quality assurance program that ensures the integrity of processes and procedures and facilitates training to address performance gaps.
- Take full ownership to administer the quality assurance program in a manner that serves the needs of each department.
- Partner with managers to identify quality issues and facilitate plans to help individuals to improve.
- Help managers evaluate effectiveness of procedures and serve as facilitator when situations call for a change.
- Develop training plan when procedures/processes are modified.
- Drive continuous improvement by analyzing information to understand effectiveness of solutions and make recommendations to leadership to improve existing or develop new solutions.
- Maintain focus on and deliver manager/leader key accountabilities with consistency (See VTC Manager/Leader Key Accountabilities).
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of Commercial Lines Account Manager experience
- Superior knowledge of all Commercial Lines products
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritization skills
- Superior coaching skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills
- High level of computer proficiency
- Self-starter and results-oriented team player with a constant focus on improving process
- Ability to lead, coach and monitor staff
- Property & Casualty License required
- Professional Designations encouraged
- Some travel is required
SIXTY YEARS OF UNIQUE SERVICE
Since VTC Insurance Group was founded in 1957, a lot has changed. The economic landscape. Shifting regulatory and compliance forces. The sheer velocity of business, and of life. Of course, we’ve changed too. Our company, our service lines, our carrier network, our technologies…all have expanded and improved.
But from day one, the single most important factor driving that growth is the one thing that has never changed: our simple, person-to-person commitment to your success.
We work hard on behalf of our customers. We anticipate their needs. And we keep our promises.
Ours is a unique service philosophy. Every VTC associate is accountable to promises made, to meeting an urgent need with an urgent response, and to providing the trusted guidance that’s been our hallmark from day one. Guidance our customers count on to stay informed. Prepared.
And confident for what’s next.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION or email your resume to email@example.com