Property & Casualty Commercial Sales Producer
VTC Insurance Group is looking for a highly motivated sales professional who is looking to be challenged and rewarded for their contributions within this growth organization. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of insurance professionals who possess a fierce determination to win in the market place and provide customers with the highest level of service and risk management expertise for which this firm has become known.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies new opportunities in mid to large commercial accounts
- Builds great relationships with buyer/decision maker and with key personnel at multiple levels of the customer organization
- Track record of establishing / developing new customer relationships from scratch
- Effectively collaborates with other VTC Insurance Group personnel and departments to result in additional new business opportunities
- Achieves annual New Business Sales Goals
- Communicates and captures the value that VTC Insurance Group brings even to the most challenging clients
- Active involvement the community, business groups and/or associations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within an insurance sales / revenue generating role in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry
- Able to demonstrate an effective sales process
- P&C license is required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Insurance Professional Designation is preferred, but not required
VTC sales professionals enjoy commission splits better than the market average with unlimited earning potential. In addition, the agency offers medical, dental, vision and disability benefits as well as life and long-term care insurance. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in a 401k plan.
Among many advantages enjoyed by customers of VTC Insurance Group is the simple convenience of having a single source for every risk management need, regardless of scope or scale. We’re honored to be the largest independent insurance and surety provider in Michigan, while serving clients in all 50 states. Our size also means we’re better equipped to negotiate, on the behalf of our customers, the best-value coverage from top-rated carriers, with a broad menu of custom-tailored products.
- Business Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Employee Benefits
- Personal Insurance
- Strategic Risk Management
- Coordinated Loss Control Services
- Comprehensive Claims Management
SIXTY YEARS OF UNIQUE SERVICE
Since VTC Insurance Group was founded in 1957, a lot has changed. The economic landscape. Shifting regulatory and compliance forces. The sheer velocity of business, and of life. Of course, we’ve changed too. Our company, our service lines, our carrier network, our technologies…all have expanded and improved.
But from day one, the single most important factor driving that growth is the one thing that has never changed: our simple, person-to-person commitment to your success.
We work hard on behalf of our customers. We anticipate their needs. And we keep our promises.
Ours is a unique service philosophy. Every VTC associate is accountable to promises made, to meeting an urgent need with an urgent response, and to providing the trusted guidance that’s been our hallmark from day one. Guidance our customers count on to stay informed. Prepared.
And confident for what’s next.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION or email your resume to email@example.com