When your project is on the line.
Fact: VTC Insurance Group is the largest contract surety agency in the state of Michigan, with the most cumulative years’ experience.
Clearly, this is not a sideline for VTC: surety is at the foundation of our insurance agency, and it reflects our company-wide passion for the construction industry. From a municipal office renovation, to a major interstate, to a NASA launch facility, VTC-bonded projects cover the entire spectrum of scope and scale. Regardless of project size, every customer gets the same expert underwriting knowledge base, and the same sense of urgency and respect we share for the people who build.
VTC bonds provided include:
- Bid Bonds
- Court Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds
- Miscellaneous Commercial Surety Bonds
- Performance and Payment Bonds
- Single Job and Total Work Program Authority
Because Time Really Is Money
VTC understands, better than most, the imperative timeframes that drive the construction industry. When a surety bond means the difference between success and failure, our bond specialists are standing by. It is not unheard of to find a VTC insurance agent on site, bond in hand, within 24 hours of notification. That’s the level of service and response our customers have enjoyed for over sixty years, to help meet their contractual obligations.
VTC customers also benefit from:
- Our long-standing partnerships with key national and regional bond markets
- Our ability to attract top carriers to find the best solution for your organization
- Our dedicated, full-time, bond-specific support staff
- Single job and total work program limits
- Seasoned surety bond industry specialists, who help you establish long-term bond company relationships